My answer to this question is most definitely YES.
Interval-style training is a great way to train prenatal clients because:
- clients can work at their own pace,
- varying levels/trimesters can be accommodated in one setting,
- it’s social, fun and interactive, particularly if you pair clients up with someone who’s the same stage of pregnancy,
- it adds specific structure to your class,
- you can target all of the major pregnancy-related muscles,
- it ticks the 3 C’s: cardio, conditioning and core.
Have you been running a fitness-style or Pilates class for pregnant clients and want to add a successful circuit class to your repertoire?
Click here to download my done-for-you Pregnancy Circuit Cards which you can save, print out and use in your class tonight. Class notes and instructions are included. Essentially, all you’ll need is a stopwatch! Let me know how you get on.