- elevate your profile,
- set you apart from your competitors, and
- get clients to refer friends to you
My question to you is, are you committed, ready and willing to apply these top tips? If so, let’s get started…
It’s hard work working with a transient client base like postnatal women. I know this only too well.
I’ve found out the hard way what works and what doesn’t with this population, and I’m here to list my Top Tips when it comes to impressing your new mums, so here goes:
- learn every baby’s name – vital, hence the reason it’s number 1 on the “impress list”.
- provide social interaction – ie take them for a drink after class to a local cafe.
- write a regular newsletter – it’s your role as their Postnatal Exercise Specialist to educate them, remember.
- have clear Terms and Conditions – a must when working with pre and postnatal clients.
- offer a “refer a friend” discount – a superb way of getting clients into your classes.
Pretty simple, eh?
To be honest, when working with new mums, there are literally hundreds of ways you can impress them to ensure they:
- attend your classes regularly,
- refer friends to your sessions,
- talk about your classes positively,
- feel empowered and educated, and
- see you as the “go-to” person for all things pre and postnatal.
If you’d like to watch a webinar where I list even more ways you can impress your new mummy clients, click here to download my step-by-step guide which shows you what works, what doesn’t and what’s essential when working with this specialist population.
Good luck and let me know how you get on!