Claire Mockridge is an Ante/Postnatal Fitness & Marketing Expert who’s worked over 1,000 pregnant and postnatal women and she’s here to help you.
Working with mums-to-be and new mums is challenging.
It’s a niche client group.
Every client has different wants, needs and goals, and where you market and advertise to find them is entirely different from a attracting a general, mainstream population.
Here, at ClaireMockridge.com, you’ll find all the tools and resources you need to:
- get qualified to teach exercise or Pilates to pre/postnatal,
- launch or add a successful ante/postnatal arm to your business (regardless of your field of expertise),
- build rapport with your pre/postnatal client base,
- further your teaching skills to gain confidence dealing with this population,
- get more clients accessing your postnatal services sooner after they’ve had their baby.
Claire has drawn on her own 9 years’ experience teaching prenatal and postnatal women to help provide you with the support, guidance and knowledge you need to:
- kick start your career if you’re newly qualified and don’t know where to start,
- feel part of a community of other Pre/Postnatal Specialists,
- give you fresh exercise content for your classes to ensure you’re not getting stale and you’re challenging your clients appropriatly,
- help you market your services through the right channels if you’ve years of experience already.
Have a question about working with pre/postnatal clients?
Check out Claire’s Blog which answers FAQs from Pre/Postnatal Specialists.
It’s all FREE information and written specifically for people who work with expectant mothers and postnatal women.
Want to join a 350+ strong community of Pre/Postnatal Specialists on Facebook?
Join Claire’s closed Facebook Group, where she’s more than happy to help answer questions about:
- safe and effective exercise for pre and postnatal women, AND
- give helpful hints and tips on marketing and advertising (regardless of your specialism!)
Want to learn more from Claire, one-to-one or face-to-face?