ClaireMockridge.com as Miss Claire Mockridge (hereafter referred to as “we”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA“), the data controller is ClaireMockridge.com whose registered office is at 20 Derwent View, Shaw Lane, Milford, Derbyshire, DE56 0RE.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the DPA is Miss Claire Mockridge.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, www.instructors.clairemockridge.com (“our website“). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, completing our medical information form, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you subscribe to our newsletters, subscribe to download free information, and when you report a problem with our website;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, and
- details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share any of your information with any other third parties without your agreement unless required in order to fulfil our contract with you, required by our regulators or allowed by law.
HOW WE ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be held on our business systems. Where possible we do not keep more than one record for each customer. All of your data is held securely, with strict access controlled in the UK.
We may need to disclose your details if required to the police, regulatory bodies, specialist advisors or legal advisors.
Sensitive information is deleted when no longer needed and access is restricted to those who need to use it.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.